Location: 16881 Hale Ave Irvine, CA, 92606
*This is an live event only, no livestream available
Tuition: Dentist $1,195 / Additional Staff Member $395
Registration includes continental breakfast and lunch, refreshments
Continuing Education: 16-CEU
Whether this is your first foray into Dental Sleep Medicine or you’ve had a few false starts, our courses are the next step you need to THRIVE in Dental Sleep Medicine.Don’t just take our word for it.We’ve educated over 11,000 clinicians across the country. The numbers don’t lie.
Our 2 day seminars give you the education you want to take action you need. Sure, you’ll learn a lot. So will your team.But most important, you’ll have a clear map about what you need to do next, to take action to identify more patients, move them along the proper diagnostic pathways, efficiently and effectively treat them, and realize increased production.
No matter where you are in the U.S., we have a seminar near you this year.Don’t sleep on Dental Sleep Medicine one more night. Your patients need you.
Check out our list of dynamic courses presented by dynamo speakers that are actively treating sleep patients in their own practices.We’ll have fun.We’ll learn from each other. We’ll all be better for it. 11,000 clinicians and over 100,000 patients.You’re next.
Dr. Jeffrey Harrison has a passion for utilizing today’s most advanced dental technologies helping him deliver the ultimate level of patient care. He graduated from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry in 1994, completed a General Practice Residency at St John’s Mercy Medical Center in his hometown of St Louis, MO, and achieved Mastership Certification in laser-assisted dentistry from the World Clinical Laser Institute in 2007. Dr. Harrison serves his dental profession as a Key Opinion Leader, Educator, Professional Speaker, Influencer, Consultant, and Clinician. He is the Founder and CEO of Colorado Laser Dentistry and Sleeping Giant Sleep Solutions.
● Sleep 101 – sleep stages, disorders and the need for sleep apnea treatment
● Sleep apnea symptoms/clinical issues
● Improving Case Acceptance – Treating snoring and sleep apnea in a dental office.
● Prepare overnight home sleep study for select course attendees
● Hands on with Pharyngometer / Rhinometer for airway testing
● Working with Sleep Physicians and Building relationships with local MD’s
● Download previous night’s Home Sleep Tests study and review study data and sleep report with class
● Dental Sleep Medicine step-by-step protocol flow chart
● Oral Appliance Pro’s & Con’s: Dorsal, Herbst, EMA, TAP, Panthera, and SomnoMed
● Case presentations and How to Market a Sleep Practice
● Review of the latest codes, fees, procedures with medical billing and Medicare.