COVID 19 – Special Offers
Keeping your presence in front of your patients, and the communities you serve is extremely vital to your future success.
Keating Dental Lab has put together special pricing on dental laboratory products and marketing services to help you increase revenue and save staff time.
- All-Ceramic – No matter the case, there’s a Keating Dental Lab all-ceramic material perfect for your indication, from posterior bridges to anterior crowns. Manufactured by expert technicians on our industry-leading CAD/CAM workflow for maximum precision, every all-ceramic restoration is hand finished for stunning esthetics, and undergoes seven quality-control checkpoints before it ships to ensure every case seats quickly with minimal chairside adjustment.
- Crown & Bridge – Innovations in production aren’t confined to our all-ceramic department. Keating Dental Lab has developed CAD/CAM processes to ensure precision in conventional restorations such as full-cast crowns, temporaries, and PFM. From wax-ups to temporaries, every crown and bridge case is fabricated to seat quickly with minimal adjustment.
- Removable – With myriad factors to consider – passive vs. active fit, material choice, functionality, and esthetics – fabricating dentures and partials is a challenge that many labs are not up to. Keating Dental Lab’s established removable department communicates with you and your staff to produce removable prostheses tailored to each patient’s unique anatomy and needs.
- Implants – More patients – and their insurers – seek a more functional solution to edentulism than removable, and Keating Dental Lab has been on the vanguard of innovations in implant dentistry. Draw on our extensive experience to help with case planning, consultation, and fabrication services to improve outcomes on every case.
- Digital Dentistry – Keating Dental Lab has been embracing CAD/CAM technology since it was new to the industry. We’ve also kept on the forefront as technology advanced, and now utilize one of the most advanced in-house workflows in the industry. Built to integrate with all practices, every case receives cutting-edge precision, irrespective of your preferred processes.
Sign up today for Keating Dental Chat and get FREE service for 50 days! Plus, extra 10% Off thereafter.
Add all 3 services for the price of one.
- Dentalchat.com – provides direct leads, connecting people with dental care needs to dentists in real-time
- teledental.com – TeleDentistry, is a virtual space to connect with your patients for a live video consult
- secure-Dental.com – ChatBot, when added to your website it acts as a virtual assistant, to engage your patients and ensure real-time communication anytime
PPE Face Shield Starter Kit
Keating Dental Lab (KDL) is producing Moisture Resistant Polyester Full Face Shields to help with the demand for personal protection equipment (PPE)* during this difficult time, and it is available for FREE with your first case while supplies last.
The KDL Full-Face Shield offers over the top face protections. The large, moisture resistant, and durable face visor allows for more face coverage to ensure greater protection. The KDL Face Shield Starter Kit comes with six reusable headbands and six over the top face protection visors.
- Easily accommodates eyeglasses and protective goggle
- Material –Moisture Resistant Polyester
- Durable-sided Anti-Fog Design
- Smooth Texture, Clear, High Strength, Wear Resistant Full-Face Visor
- Adjustable Head Band: XS – XXL
- Six Headbands and Visors per Starter Kit
- Made in the USA
The Keating Difference
Keating Dental Lab is different than other labs. We base our practice on the Keating Difference, valuing personalized relationships, detailed dental laboratory work, on-time delivery, and our unwavering care for your practice.
Successful Track Record Of Reliable And On-Time Delivery
Our track records show 99.9% on-time case delivery. We provide reliable and precise products with your specifications so that you don’t have to reschedule your patients.
Over 1 Million Dental Restorations Over 15 Years
Having successfully delivered over 1 million dental restorations, we understand how important it is for you to have quality dental restorations AND quality laboratory advice.
Family Run And Made In The USA
Our restorations are ALL made in the USA, in our state-of-the-art California lab.
“Tried in the digital dentures. Not perfect but pretty close. Comfortable for patient. I’ll be honest, I love this digital denture. So much easier. I have two more cases I’m starting and excided to do more digital dentures. We will have to talk more.”