On this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, we welcome to the podcast Dr. Nazila Bidabadi! As the chief cosmetic dentist at Soft Touch Dentistry, Dr. Bidabadi’s reputation for dental excellence has earned her a position as a clinical instructor at the Harvard University School of Dental Medicine, which she has held now for over a decade. Her cosmetic dentistry expertise has entrusted her to evaluate each Harvard dental student before they can proceed. In addition to being on-staff at Harvard, she was a mentor for the Boston University School of Dentistry.
In this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, you will hear about:
– Where Dr. Bidabadi went to school and when she graduated
– When she opened her second office
– Her experience finding a Dental Hygenist
– Teaching at the Harvard University School of Dentistry
– The rise in orders of mouth guards
– How she adopted new workflows and technology into her practices
Learn more about Dr. Bidabadi and her practice here!
Discover the Dental Up Podcast and subscribe on your favorite listening platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, iHeart Radio, YouTube, and more!
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-dental-up-podcast/id999909601