On this episode of the Dental Up Podcast we welcome back to the podcast Dr. Deanna Thomas! Deanna Thomas, DMD, graduated from Penn State University with her BS before going on to the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine for her dental degree. Dr. Thomas went on to serve in the U.S. Navy and Pennsylvania National Guard for 21 years before retiring from service in January 2016. Passionate about continuing education, Dr. Thomas attended the Kellogg Executive Management Program at Northwestern University in Chicago. During her service, Dr. Thomas began her dental practice in 2003 here in Hermitage. She also a currently an active member member of:
- Academy of General Dentistry, where she received the Fellowship Award
- Mercer County Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
In this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, you will hear about:
– Dr. Thomas’ dental school experience
– Her experience working with the Military
– Traveling and CE’s
– The evolution of her practice
– Technology and products Dr. Thomas uses in her Delivery Protocol for restorations
– Advice for the new grads of dental school
Learn more about Dr. Thomas and her office by visiting her website!
Discover the Dental Up Podcast and subscribe on your favorite listening platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, iHeart Radio, YouTube, and more!
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-dental-up-podcast/id999909601