On this week’s episode of the Dental Up Podcast, we sat down with Dr. Jerry M. Rosenberg, DMD FAGD and chatted about the powerful and positive impact of providing charitable dental services to both your local community and those abroad.
In this episode you will hear about:
1. Getting to know Dr. Rosenberg and what inspired him to get into dentistry.
2. How Dr. Rosenberg got involved with this charity work.
3. How being involved with his local community helped him better understand his patients’ needs.
4. How he maintains a strong team in his practice.
5. What his marketing strategy comprises of.
For more information on Dr. Jerry Rosenberg and his practice please click here to check out his website: https://drjerryrosenberg.com
For those who are interested in Dr. Rosenberg’s mission can email him at [email protected]. The mission will accept supplies, donations, and even willing new team members.